Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Penelope: Princess of Pets

is like my absolute favorite new thing.
I was reading on Radar a feature about New Radicals, new artists that are bucking tradition/making trends/doing really cool things(including Kathy Griffin and Candis Cayne) and one of the people featured was Kristen Schaal from Flight of the Conchords and Story Pirates.
In her profile it mentioned something like you'll see her next "on the viral video Penelope: Princess of Pets, which will be forwarded to you at some point in the coming months." So of course in my continuing attempt to be 6 inches back of cutting edge I had to check it out.

And they're really really funny. Quirky, strange and different but cute and endearing and leaves you wanting more, kinda like Kristen.

Anyway here's the description and...it doesn't really do justice.

We think Penelope might be a little crazy. It's not so much the whole "I'm going to Washington, D.C. to kill a senator and save the world" part. It's the "I've been able to talk to animals ever since I started getting my period" thing.
Did I mention Senator Stone is one of the execs on 30 Rock? (think "The Head & The Hair" episode)
Enjoy! (try not to, I dare you)

Part One: Openings


Part Two: Poison


Part Three: Cardboard


I can't wait for the next epic chapter...[dum dum dum]

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Matt said...

Do you know who the music was done by?

Matt said...

I thought it was Kele Okereke from Bloc Party but haven't seen that written anywhere.