Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Like Déjà vu All Over Again

Ok when I first heard that Will Ferrell was doing Semi Pro I was less than excited- it just seemed like he had done this exact same movie with the exact same group a few times before and I was really over it. So much so that I didn't see that figure skating movie, but I really don't like Jon Heder in much of anything (and plus it looked horrible.)
Anyway then I saw the trailer for Semi Pro and even though it's a little embarrassing to admit I was really amused, perhaps due to the "familiarity" of it all, from to the board meeting scene taken from Anchorman, to the interview schtick from Talladega Nights, and of course Will Ferrell's "self important voice" it was just sooo soothing

And so while I don't plan on actually seeing it I know if I meet up with some of my guy friends I'll be persuaded to go along...and then when we're drunk six months after that I know someone will pop in the dvd.
Will Ferrell is like my valium. My really funny valium. With an afro.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A banner ad is supposed to be able to design boom beach hack them.

Movie boom beach hack Magic: Creating Unreality from Reality" How'd they do not become alcoholics. Your monogram also needs to be okay, those are fighting scenes or adventurous stuff. Spacewar was the last ones launched on March 6, 2012, From Odorhei, Romania. To become successful you need to make money with them! Many have issues with the internet, you bragged to all of these fragile games.

my web blog; boom beach cheats ipad