Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Perfectville

everyone by know who's wanted to has probably seen Reebok's Perfectville commercials featuring the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins team receiving quite a gift from the New York Giants


but I had heard the had filmed and prepared another ad, one in case the Patriots had actually won and I really wanted to see the difference. I was just worried that like the Pats Super Bowl XLII shirts were sent to a virtual Africa but luckily you can find the unreleased Perfectville Population 2 ads on Youtube. And so since I thought it would be too soon to send it to my friend my Boston I'll share it with you all instead who may enjoy "what might have been" or good ol' schadenfreude

Well, that was gracious enough.

(and this was the commercial cliffhanger I guess they showed during the game

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: