Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Choo-Choo-Choose Me? A Valentines MixTape

In case you didn’t realize it there are a mountain range worth of songs that mention love so I’ve rethought my valentine’s day playlist plan.

So here’s Part 2 of a Tri Part Journey (part 1 "What is Love" here) about the cloying sickness of being in love

  • Andre 3000-Happy Valentine's Day [download]
  • Etta James-My Funny Valentine [download]
  • Frank Sinatra-My Funny Valentine [download]
  • Elton John- Can You Feel the Love Tonight? [download]
  • John Lennon- Love [download]
  • Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young-Everybody I Love You [download]
  • Eva Cassidy - Hallelujah, I Love Him [download]
  • Imogen Heap - I Am in Love with You [download]
  • Joss Stone -I've Fallen In Love With You [download]
  • Frou Frou- It's Good To Be In Love [download]
  • Tristan Prettyman- Love, Love, Love [download]
  • Eleni Mandel- Meant To Be In Love [download]

but as always heartbreak is just around the corner...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: