Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Go To Hell Carolina, Go To Hell

this was easily our basketball highlight from the 2006-2007 season

This clip was the only time I've ever agreed with Billy Packer- with 14 seconds left and you're up by 12 what is your star player still doing on the floor (and even though I outwardly say that he was going for the ball I think G-Love knew what he was doing and I love him even more for it.)
But seriously this was a miserable game to watch last year but as soon as this went down and Tyler got up almost crying it made it all worth it and everyone just got giddy and excited. And for once we didn't care (as much) that we lost to UNC. That picture at the moment of contact is still my desktop photo today.
It's sad but true and it's the life of a rival.


There will be blood tonight. I'm excited. Go Duke!!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: