Friday, February 1, 2008

Dumb Game Show Answers

because laughing is good. And laughing "with" others is even better
Reuters had an article, about the dumbest game show answers ever that I thought I'd share and making this post, I’ve laughed harder and longer than I have in while

Here are leading contenders for the "Dumb Down" gold medal:

Presenter: What happened in Dallas on November 22,1963?

Contestant: I don't know, I wasn't watching it then

Presenter: Which American actor is married to Nicole Kidman?

Contestant: Forrest Gump
(well, Tom Cruise may actually be dumber but I don’t like when the word “retard” is used as an insult, otherwise I would say Tom is one)

Presenter: In which country is Mount Everest?

Contestant: Er, it's not in Scotland is it?

Presenter: Name a film starring Bob Hoskins that is also the
name of a famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci

Contestant: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Presenter: In which European city was the first opera house
opened in 1637?

Contestant: Sydney

Presenter: How long did the Six-Day War between Egypt and Israel last?

Contestant: (after long pause) Fourteen days

Presenter: Where did the D-Day landings take place?

Contestant: (after pause) Pearl Harbor?

Presenter: What is the currency in India

Contestant: Ramadan

Presenter: Johnny Weissmuller died on this day. Which
jungle-swinging character clad only in a loin cloth did he play?

Contestant: Jesus



Here are some more dumb contestants and answers from the Family Feud




Who needs help on the first question of Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Definitely this kid

Vandy had to have been proud.

Here are a few more examples of Stupid Game Show Answers





“I’ve never heard that word before so I’ll say Karate School”



To leave this on a happy note these are examples of Dumb Luck. (that first couple was amazing)


but I can’t forget the best answer ever


ha, i love it! i love them all!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: