Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cindy McCain is a Gynoid
















When I saw this ad on Wonkette about putting a "Fembot in the White House" one of the first thoughts that came to my mind (after “huh?”)was that it must be a pro McCain group and they have to be referring to Cindy McCain who looks like a 1970s model Fembot and has such intense eyes they’re kinda scary, yet mesmerizing.












Even Katie Couric noticed
And she admits to being transfixed by John McCain's wife's eyes.


(at about 2/3rds of the way through)
"She looks like a husky, those weird blue eyes," she said. "Cindy McCain has the most intense blue eyes ... They were so intense, I couldn't stop staring at her. She must have thought I was weird.

Oh, the ad is actually for Svedka Vodka

I’m not sure what the whole fembot angle is about but whatever; I do like some of their e-cards though


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: