Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Lego Dark Knight

Because everyone loves Legos, they make anything even better and somebody had too much time on their hands here is an almost shot by shot remake of the Dark Knight trailer as re-envisioned with Legos

but well done, guy. The sun is outside.

and for comparison’s sake


Hmm, I guess I had never actually seen the real official trailer. But that movie could be really intense.
I do wonder, however, what the other trailer would look like. I heard that Warner Brothers was trying to shift the focus onto the Harvey Dent Two Face character, who supposedly has a more prominent story line (with the Joker just like a destructive comet blazing across the scene) but I’ve really seen nothing with him and I kinda want to. Personally his character’s conflict seemed a lot more interesting.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: