Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ah! So That’s Where Walnuts! Came From

I enjoy Wonkette, maybe not as much as I did during the Ana Marie Cox years but perhaps that just revisionist history or a tendency to think the original is always better, but either way it is a site I check everyday.

All through this election cycle however, they’ve had this running gag of calling John McCain “Walnuts” something which I never understood but assumed it referred to him perhaps/possibly/probably being crazy but today they finally reposted where the moniker “Walnuts” originally came from and it is a really really funny bizarre video with a somewhat androgynous person acting as Walnuts



Oh and in case you’re wondering Walnuts refers to his chipmunky cheeks. I guess.

Walnuts! at Wonkette

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: