Monday, June 18, 2007

I have to say that is how I see Blanket in 25 years time

So i just realized that yesterday was Father's Day. Maybe it is because dad's don't get a lot of credit (I don't recall seeing too many athletes mouth "Hi Dad" on the sidelines) or that people spend less on Father's Day than on Mother's Day and I space on commercials advertising lawnmowers and ties but it totally slipped my mind. (I guess the fact that I see my dad once every six years may play some part in it as well.) But no matter how bad my Dad was/is there are times I'm grateful that he wasn't destructively and publicly crazy and that I didn't have to grow up in the public eye (though it does have some advantages.) I'm sure these kids can't be normal when they grow up, and thats a bit sad. But anyway just to cover my ass if anyone were to say I hate dads or men (since I didn't call my dad-whoops) or whatever here's a video that celebrates fathers and reminds you it could always be worse.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: