Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Baby Names

One of the new "buzzes" on Buzzfeed.com is about weird baby names.So that got me thinking. I always like interesting or different names( a friend is having a boy named Ayden which I like), because there can only be so many Matthews, or whatevers, but some time parents go over board. It can be hard enough being a kid, but some are tanatamount to child abuse. Like Nosmo King (named after a No Smoking sign) or Majestic Mapps. And of course all the weird celebrity baby names that we all know and some love. A few are cute while a lot just go overboard, like all of them on that vh1 special.

I, like a lot of people, have thought about what to name my kids (unlike so many of the parents of the above) and when I have my kids* (I mean adopt them ::sigh::) I've picked out pretty sweet names. Here goes
for my first girl Arden
for my first boy Brando (is there a more masculine or badass a name?)[and Ev I declared it pubicly first, so I win)
Cameron, and finally
Duke

They're unique enough so they'll feel special, and cool enough to be admired when they're older, but not just weird. I think they'll like 'em.

*no time before I'm 32

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: